Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Time? Money?

Ok, I am not sure which reason really is keeping us from making much progress on this truck, but it isn't stopping the ideas and planning. The first issue is that we moved 3 months after buying the truck, and have no where to put it, so it has had to stay at my in-laws. So since the truck is four hours away I can't really go work on it when I get off of work.

What I have done so far is getting the clutch unstuck, gas tank cleaned and reinstalled, inside cleaned very well.

What I have not done that I need is replace the "Widow Maker" split rim wheels that are on it. Also need to check the brakes. It will probably be best to go ahead and replace the wheel cylinders, as well as all of the steel brake lines. Then I need to find seats. I am not a fan of bench seats, so I am kind of half way looking for a set of cloth bucket seats to install. Then I need to get a new title issued so I can license it. Then slap a bed of some sort, maybe wood for now, and take it in parades.


I am sure I have missed something, and I have a lot more ideas/plans so I will try to post more of them soon!

No comments: